Friday, August 04, 2006

Coach's Poll

"I'm back to 100 percent, I'm ready to go," That little tidbit was uttered by Mr. Paul Posluszny, I don't think there are words I was more ready to hear.
(Gratuitous Pic)

Coach's Poll is in. What stabs my heart is that Tosu is #1. Man, that hurts my heart to say....Tums break. Ok. osu is number one. Texas, ND, USC, and OU follow. PSU is # 19. I'm cool with that. I only ask one thing: if PSU emerges from games at South Bend and at Columbus unbeaten than PSU has got to be # 1. Because, and I think fans of those teams will agree, both squads are supposed to be packed with talent and two of the best teams in the nation. That is all I ask. If PSU wins both they deserve a #1. If you want to disagree as to whether PSU will win both games that is fine, but if PSU does win than you are going to hear about it. A lot. Maybe that night I'll call, drunkenly, and make fun of you. Maybe.

No comments: