Sunday, December 10, 2006

Joe and Bobby

Joe says that he does not care whether or not he passes, ties, or falls short of the Wins record (currently held by Bobby Bowden). I, and I don't think I'm alone, don't care if Joe cares. I CARE. While Bobby Bowden recruits cheaters, thieves, and rapists Joe Paterno recruits athletes with the highest graduation rate in college sports. Joe also recruited a fellow by the name of Paul Posluszny. Paul is a two-time Bednarik award winner,
and an academic All-American, and he can fold a full-grown man in half. In short, Poz is all a football program can ask a player to be and more and Joe is a better coach, man, and person than Bowden will ever be.

Basically, while Bowden recruits Criminoles Joepa recruits student athletes. While Bowden has 20+ wins at some crap school, Joe has all his wins at one of the most storied programs in college football.

Yet, I digress. In closing, Penn State is awesome. Joe Paterno is the greatest of all time. Paul Posluzny is a bear, and I'm a huge, Blue & White clad weirdo.


GO STATE! BEAT TENNESSEE!

No comments: