Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PSU Apartment Fight Update....Sorta

Dan Connor was asked recently about what affect the fight has had on the focus of the team, here is his reply:
No, it hasn't been a distraction at all," Connor said.

Connor called the assault "an unfortunate incident" and said the team has to "see how everything plays out."

"I've been in and out of trouble with Coach Paterno," Connor said. "I think that has helped me a lot."

Now, DC40 is the man, but these aren't the greatest comments of all time. I suppose he means that even though he has been in trouble in the past it and, while regrettable, it has helped him to mature on and off the field.

GO STATE! STAY FOCUSED ON THE FIELD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think by "unfortunate incident" he means..."I wish they were wearing jerseys so that I could obliterate them." He might also mean..."I wish I could have partaken in the fracas, but I'm sure my boys took care of business." There is no doubt in my mind that he is focused on destroying all enemies of dear old State. Whether they be under achieving cotton-headed-ninny-muggins who don't know how to behave themselves walking down the street, or your average Ohio State Buckeye. In any case, I'm sure he is all about destroying everything that stands between him and bringing home a championship to Happy Valley. At least that's how I view his comments.

JB said...

That's what i'm talking about! Put the rage on the field fellas!