Monday, August 27, 2007

Plays on the PS3? IMPOSSIBLE!

The Pitt Trib Review has an article out today about how Jaypa is utilizing the PS3 to help the QBs get used to the offense and get ready for the season. There are a couple of good things about this article; first, it talks about the utilization of the sports games to help players like it is new. I'm pretty sure PSU has been doing this for over a year. Second, Bradley was asked about video games and here was his response:
"There are no video games. We don't even allow any pictures," Bradley said. "Well, that isn't entirely true. I have a picture of a kid playing high school football with one arm and one leg. To me, that's a true great one. And, in the back, after we won the Orange Bowl, I allowed them to get a shot of me with them, kind of like in the movie 'Hoosiers.' "

Could he be a little bit more old school? I love it. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the team utilizes video games to help the guys master the playbook. However, there is something to be said about Bradley who's attitude is basically: That stuff is crap!

GO STATE!

No comments: