Sunday, October 07, 2007

Injuries, Austin Scott and More

The CDT reports and I analyze the following: Paterno would not tell us anything more than what we already knew about the Austin Scott. We know he was kicked off the team, his locker was cleared out, and it was all because of an unspecified violation of team rules. Paterno would say only this:
“Scott broke a team rule and I think that’s as much as I’m gonna say,”
Mysterious.

Evan Royster left the game after looking fantastic against Iowa, fortunately, the injury is only a thigh bruise. We can all breathe a sigh of relief. I saw them working on his general knee area and I started to flip out a little. Because it is only a bruise Royster should be able to return to play soon, which is great news because he has looked the best of any PSU back we've seen all season.

It feels great to get a win! More Iowa reactions later.

No comments: