Thursday, January 31, 2008

LJ: Dealin Crack = Nice Watches

I saw this up at Deadspin but it apparently originated over at the sporting news.
ME: Seriously, man, how much was that watch?
LJ: About 300?
ME: Dollars?
LJ: Thousand. They only made three of them in the world.
ME: $300,000? I’d have to spend 10 years worth of pay to buy that.
LJ: Or you could deal crack and get it in three weeks.
Hilarious. I don't know which is funnier, that LJ owns a $300,000 watch or that he thinks crack is still in! Crack is wack, LJ. Meth is what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

On a bizzarre Larry Johnson sidenote:
I went to Highschool with Larry and the peak of my athletic career came in gym class. Our assignment? Volleyball. Larry went for the spike but the vaguely overweight nerdy guy got the block.

That is about as good as it got for this guy. EAT THAT LJ! You might be rocking a 300,000 watch but you were my bitch for 2-5 seconds in 1998!

GO STATE!

No comments: