Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sweet PSU Gear

I have a serious problem, I acquire PSU gear without regard to budgetary restraints or in accordance with the laws of good taste. In fact, I am typing this as I am swaddled in blue and white gear. However, it has come to my attention that there are some sweet PSU Footjoy shoes out there! Peep them and be prepared to covet them!I don't really know why this photo doesn't feature the logo more prominently, regardless, these are freaking sweet! I am imagining how awesome I would look on the links with my PSU hat, shirt, bag, club-covers, and now Cleats! Hell yes!

You can also see these on Footjoy's website.

They also have golf gloves! Sweet mercy!

GO STATE! CONSUME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am contemplating if it would be easier to make the stencil and add it to my shoes manually.