Monday, June 09, 2008

Joe Speaks at Camp Hill

Check out what Joe had to say at a recent press conference:


Joe comments on off-field problems, Sean Lee, the QB race, Clark's praise of Jaypa, and More!

Or, if you are sitting at your desk at work, you can cruise over to FOS and read about Joe's presser.

A couple of things stood out to me.

First, as TNL points out, Joe is not on board with the early signing period. The coach is quoted as follows:
"Early signing dates bother me because you've got to have your official visits during the season. You're playing a big game. I don't want to be bothered, really. We do a terrible job when kids come up for official visits for a game."
I completely understand that you would be really busy during the preparation for a game and I see where Joe is coming from. However, this is a huge opportunity which is going to waste. Allow me to make a suggestion: let Sean Lee show these kids around during the games. I know. Sean would rather bite through a towel than not be completely involved in a game despite having a 0% chance in playing in it. But think it over, he is the perfect choice to host these kids. He is by all reports a great guy, a real hard worker, he would have been a pre-season AA this year. We know the players and coaches are going to be busy, so let Sean show these kids around.

If the coaches let Sean do this, I predict PSU has a top three recruiting class!

GO STATE!

No comments: