Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Poll Week 3

A wild week two renders and equally wild blog poll for the third week.  I've got to tell you, this is very hard.  I find myself really judging teams not only on whether the teams win and lose but I they are also being evaluated on how good they look.  This doesn't just mean blowing teams out but also how dangerous you look.  This will explain Michigan appearing, with a bullet, at #16.

I am terrified of Michigan.  I think they could win the Big Ten.  Terrified.

Anyway, here is the week three ballot:

GO STATE!  Beat the Golden Flashes!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You think that poll is bad? Check out this poll where the Wolverines and the Spartans are stomping on the Nittany Lions. And the Buckeyes aren't even in the poll because they already have a print. The art is even good.

Poll - http://www.mascotgallery.com/vote.asp