Friday, May 18, 2007

Some Love From The Big Ten Network


I recently received a letter from the Big Ten Network. It is nice to know that the network is interested in what bloggers have to say about the Big Ten and its new network.


Here is the letter:

Hey Everyone,


On Monday, May 21st, I will be sending you an open letter from Mark Silverman, president of the Big Ten Network regarding some key questions/answers that Big Ten fans have about the network. Also, we are planning an open Webchat with Mark Silverman on the www.BigTenNetwork.com site on Thursday, May 24th at 1:00 p.m. EDT. I hope you can join us.

If possible, will you please share this letter and promote the Webchat on your individual sites, it would be much appreciated. Also, we are planning something special for you all in support of the network. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.


Take care and have a great weekend!


-Alice


Hooray for the Big Ten Network! I can only assume the "something special" is a hi-def TV for everyone who mentions the Big Ten Network! BIG TEN NETWORK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They would be wise to not send me such a letter.