Thursday, June 28, 2007

ESPN Is Screwing With My Universe

This is a little off topic today; but ESPN has pushed me as far as I can go! I am a relatively busy guy and I don't get to watch a ton of ESPN. Usually, I tune in while I get ready to go to work in the morning. However, recently the only "news" ESPN has been broadcasting during this time (6:40-6:50 give or take) is the human interest stories. I'm sure you have seen them, the one I am really talking about is the Make a Wish one with Chris Connelly. Now, I don't have any problem with sick children having their wish fulfilled, it is an admirable thing. What bothers me is that every year, around this time, ESPN is sucking wind trying to find sports news to report.
Remember "50 States in 50 Days"? Well, I do and it was dullsville. However, the make a wish thing, I gotta tell ya as news programming, it is far more insufferable. I'm not against the program, I just don't care to have it diluting my SportsCenter. Instead of that do a report from a different College/Pro/High School football program everyday. Shit, put anything else on. Is it too much to ask for some sports news?

GO STATE!

No comments: