Friday, June 29, 2007

Miscellaneous News and Beyond!

Traditionally, and by traditionally I mean in the last 3 weeks, Fridays are spent breaking down one of PSU's 2007 opponents. This week Michigan is in our sites, however, since 87% of you think Michigan will be Penn State's biggest test this year I'm saving the preview for Monday. I'm also trying to make it something special so you can put away your ravenous hate of Michigan and let it simmer over the weekend.

BSD has an excellent post on the Shaw situation and what not to tell recruits. I shall now weigh in on some things I think you shouldn't tell a prospective player:

10. I sure hope you brought your sunblock. It gets sunny as shit around here!
9. Here at Penn State we really like to open things up on offense. I mean we like to get CRAZY!
8. Hey guys, get a load of this: The kid thinks he is going to start this year!
7. We've replaced loading our playbooks into NCAA College Football 2008 with scrawling the plays in feces on your dorm room wall.
6. Dude, your Mom is SMOKING hot!
5. Jay Paterno once drank 64 beers in the locker room before a game.
4. Mike Bradley actually killed, and then ate, Jerry Sandusky to gain his wisdom.
3. When I went to Penn State WE didn't know the goddamn words....You guys Totally know them! FAKERS!
2. We've adopted the FSU approach to excellence. (cheating, cheating, and BOWDEN!)
1. I hope you like Ohio State because we fucking love them!

GO STATE! RECRUIT HARD!

No comments: