Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Sean Lee Man-Crush

The more I hear about Sean Lee the more I think he is a beast. I'm also starting to love him a little. Check out this quote:
One play from the Outback Bowl sticks out -- when he froze on his chance to bring down Tennessee running back LaMarcus Coker before Coker broke a 42-yard touchdown run.

It was Tennessee's only touchdown.

"It sticks in my head," he said. "I watched it on film and I looked at my form. I was low, square and shuffling. Maybe I was too fundamentally sound. Maybe I should've just killed him."

Fuck. Yeah.

Check out the rest of the article here.

GO STATE! KIIIILLL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a classic quote. Someone should put a sign up in the stands at Beaver Stadium with a running tally of Lee's and Connor's tackles, just to give them a little bit more competitive spirit. They've got the attitude already down.

MP

Scrappled said...

Kill! KEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!

JB said...

From what I've read Sean Lee sounds like maniac. And I love it!