Monday, November 19, 2007

Carr's Retirement

As I was eating lunch I caught sections of Carr's retirement speech (for lack of a better term). I left it feeling thoroughly impressed. Lloyd offered exactly the right sentiment in his retirement and in directly addressing that he was announcing it now as a benefit to the program was amazing. That is what you want your head coach to be, responsible for the program to the core.



Michigan, you may have wanted to see Lloyd go and I won't disagree with you. However, you have to admit that you have lost a good coach and a great person as the captain of your ship. Hopefully, Penn State's inability to beat Michigan was more Carr-centric than Wolverine-ish.

Good luck, Lloyd. Good luck Michigan in finding a suitable replacement.

GO STATE! I WANT JOE TO COACH UNTIL HE FUCKING DIES ON THE FIELD!

No comments: