Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nut Ripper to Trial!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't PSU related but I couldn't let it go.

I don't know if you remember but... A couple of months ago an Oklahoma fan allegedly attacked a Texas fan for doing nothing more than wearing a Texas T-shirt into a bar. This enraged the OU fan so what happened next? Find all this here.
"I turned around and he grabbed a hold of my testicles," Thomas said.
Yikes!
"I saw a tear and an exposed testicle," Thomas (victim) said. "I panicked."
No fucking shit.

The OU fan, however, has decided to take this case to trial.
This is because:Beckett's attorney said that Thomas was the aggressor and that his client defended himself only after the younger, bigger man went up to the bar to confront him.
Now THAT is a trial I would like to sit in on.

GO STATE! NEVER GRAB ANOTHER FAN'S TESTICLES!

No comments: