Monday, June 16, 2008

My General Slowness

Over the past week you may have noticed a general downturn in not only the frequency of posts but also in their quality. Or maybe you just continue to get the same sub par schlock you have come to love from the 18th best Penn State blog on the internet. Regardless, I must apologize for the general malaise which has been crippling me recently.

Both myself and Mrs. GOOS have recently accepted jobs in South Carolina which has left us with the daunting task of packing up all our worldly possessions and moving them 2,200 miles. As such, I just want to warn you that over the summer the posting may be even spottier and slipshod than you have come to expect.

Never fear, the move will be completely done by late July so I should be back at full strength for summer practice.

Thanks for your continuing readership of this crappy little blog. I'm sure you'll be in good hands with BSD, RUTS, and TNL. Not to mention the plethora of newer (and very good) PSU blogs.

I leave you with FOS's peak into PSU's work with the QBs.


Apparently, Mr. Clark is an Ultimate Fighting fan. Lets hope he goes Kimbo Slice on some defenses this fall.

GO STATE!

No comments: