1. Penn State needs to stay focused for every game left on the schedule.
2. A Whiteout has been declared for Saturday's game. So strap on the white and lose your mind!
3. Continuing to own PSU is one of the only things Michigan fans can cling to. Take their heart and crush their soul!
4. Remember 2005? Yeah. Me too.
6. Lydell Sergeant actually enlisted in the army and he's been given a field commission to "Lieutenant of Interceptions"
7. Football Saturdays in State College. Once you've been there nothing else compares.
8. For the Seniors.
9. For Joe.
GO STATE! BEAT THE WOLVERINES!