Friday, October 24, 2008

There's Nothing Left To Say

Apologies for no post up earlier in the day.

I don't believe there is anything else which can be said about this game. ESPN is hyping this game big time and rightfully so. This is not only a Big Ten Title elimination game but also a National Title elimination game.

Some Penn State fans feel quite confident about the game this weekend. I am not a part of that bunch. I am terribly nervous about this game, however, a certain thought brought me a great deal of peace today: This is a valid test for Penn State. Should the Lions lose we should all admit that we are not a National Championship caliber team. However, should the Lions win against the #9 team in the nation, on the road, at night, with 100,000 buckeye fans going crazy, with Gameday in attendance, the Lions will deserve a shot at the title.

It should be a great game.

I AM DANGEROUSLY FIRED UP!

GO STATE! BEAT THE BUCKEYES!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree, except of course for... GO BUCKS!!!

JB said...

Fair enough. I would wish you good luck except for, you know, the whole love of Penn State, writing a Penn State blog, Penn State is the best team in the universe thing.

yup.

GO PENN STATE!